Privacy & Security
Dear User, We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for statistical purposes.
- The data will be processed electronically.
- The provision of data is optional and the only objective to correct navigation within the website.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
- The data controller is Residence Tourist Hotel "Oasis of the Wanderer", Via Valvarrone, 17 / b, 23824 Dervio (LC) - Italy -Telephone +39 0341 850111 - Fax +39 0341 804 382
- The controller is in charge of the CEO.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which by its convenience:
LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003, ART. 7 - RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.